Licenses & Accreditations
Platinum Direct Finance Australia has been granted an Australian Credit Licence (ACL) by ASIC.
Licence No: 384428
- practice responsible lending guidelines
- ensure staff are trained and qualified
- membership of an approved External Dispute Resolution scheme
- membership of an approved brokers association
- maintainance of current Professional Indemnity Insurance
The Australian Credit Licensing is designed to ensure protection for consumers when dealing with finance brokers and credit providers.
Platinum Direct Finance Australia Pty Ltd is an accredited member of the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA).
As a member we abide by the following FBAA criteria:
- FBAA code of conduct
- obtain and hold relevant industry certificates and qualifications
- provide compliance training to all staff
- hold professional indemnity insurance
- hold up-tp-date “individual” AML/CTF (Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing Act 2006)
- use an approved external dispute resolution service
These requirements ensure you are dealing with a professional organisation in Platinum Direct Finance Australia Pty Ltd.
Platinum Direct Finance Australia is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service – Membership No. 14505
- FOS operates as an independent External Dispute Resolution Service.
- FOS provides a free service and offers easy procedures to resolve any dispute that arises with any FOS member.